Welcome to our website
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 0151 832 6251
We are proud to have been awarded the GOLD School Games Award for the last 5 years. We have now also been awarded the PLATINUM award!
Cheshire West & Chester - Community and Youth Awards - WINNERS of The Partnership Award!
- Prospective Parents/Carers and visitors, please click on the ‘Take a Tour’ logo above
- 'Parent View' Results
- Welcome page
- Results of our latest Parent/Carer Survey can be seen here
What our parents and carers think of NPS (from June 2021 survey):
- You did an exceptional job! Very much appreciate all your hard-work and assistance We are aware it was - unexpected, changeable regularly and a lot of hard work. Well done NPS teachers!
- We believe that all of the staff put in a great effort during this difficult time! Thank you for all of your support. We couldn’t recommend NPS more! Online learning has been a challenge for us all. It can’t compare to real school experience.
- We are really thankful for being able to still work while *** was able to go to school. Thank you for your support to all involved. Big thank you to Mrs Strand and Mrs Hulley and Mrs Muskett for your hard work
- The biggest thank you to all of the statf for welcoming *** into school, helping him so much with his reading and speech has come on so much It has such an impact on him and in turn on us as a family. Doing all that during the pandemic! Thank you for all the hard work/stress and being right at the front of it all From us as a family we are very proud to be sending*** to NPS and hopefully, soon his little sister***
- Can I take this opportunity to thank every member of staff, everyone made me feel welcome as a new carer. The help with the children has been fantastic. Thank you so much.
- The daily zoom calls were great way to motivate the children and keep them connected with their teacher and class-mates
- *** loved the interaction with the rest of his class. Being able to communicate with the teachers via e-mail or homework site as most valuable. Thank you to all staff you have helped the children and ourselves above and beyond. Thank you
- The support from the teachers was excellent, recognising the pressures on parents working at home. The daily Zoom calls were great to help keep connected with the teacher with classmates. Mrs HJ has been great considering she has so many other children to look after too
- Mrs Robinson’s support in helping me teach *** at home has been second to none, she always taken the time to explain how topics are taught in class so I can apply this at home. This has helped *** keep improving his reading and maths
- You were always able to contact teachers via e-mail and they responded quickly and praised us during tough times
- We really enjoyed the on-line Zoom lessons. It was lovely to stay connected with *** teachers. Equally when attending through lockdown the teachers and TAs in school were fab! Thank you for all you do. We also really liked the individual post cards. *** was really proud that school acknowledge her efforts even when learning at home. The time and effort put into the work packs/online resources could not be faulted. Taking time to hand deliver work and food when we had covid was very thoughtful and appreciated. As always school went above and beyond for the children and parents. I know other schools in this area did not even do ½ of what you did! A fantastic team I’m so proud that my child attends NPS!. Thanks to everyone
- Absolutely delighted with the number and variety of after-school clubs provided since school has returned this cannot have been easy to achieve and it is appreciated